Small updates on Growing Adventure.
A small update on A Growing Adventure. I made some small additions to the game for an exhibition in Belgium, and in doing that, added in a few fixes, a bit of rebalancing and a french language display option.
The exhibition version also has an automatic reset of the game after 5 minutes of inactivity, but I took that out of the main game's update, for obvious reasons.
The main changes:
- French language option. Toggle languages at any time with the L key.
- You now only lose life for every 2 map squares uncovered.
- You are now fully healed when you gain a level.
- Slightly increased the required experience per level.
- Slightly improved title screen! Its not just a black screen with text anymore! (Well its still pretty much that)
- Added a visual indication that you are poisoned, slowed or blessed,
More minor tweaks and fixes:
- Made you lose poison, slow and blessed status upon death.
- Fixed the glitch that made some treasure chests invincible
- Removed the glitch that made innocuous objects attack you as if they were enemies.
- Fixed the palace guard enemies being considered as a 2x2 tile-sized enemy, which had bizarre glitchy consequences.
- The slime enemies have less health now. They had a weird amount of health yet gave very little xp before!
Get A Growing Adventure
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.